BUILD TO SUIT AVAILABLE!
- 150,000 SF of existing space for remodel
- Over 250,000 SF new space available
- Ample On-Site Parking
University Park, where business and community thrive! Grupe Huber is responsible for creating and executing University Park’s master development plan.
University Park has become a catalyst for the revitalization of midtown Stockton and a model for redevelopment throughout California. Following “Smart Growth” guidelines, University Park provides employees with opportunities to work in a picturesque campus-like setting with 24-hour security.
University Park is easily accessible from major freeways and by public transportation. The flexible zoning offers pads, to ground lease or build-to-suit for various use throughout the site. Office space within historic buildings is also available.
• Excellent Central Stockton location
• Easy and convenient access to Highway 99 and Interstate 5
• CSU Stanislaus-Stockton Campus on site
• Stockton Unified K-8 Pittman Elementary, and Health Careers Academy Charter High School on site
• Safe, pedestrian-friendly campus-like setting
• Public transportation on site
• Fast track permitting
• Entitlement Planning and Development
• Fiber optic capabilities
• Ample parking on-site
• On-site, 24/7 security patrol
• On-site project superintendent
• Professionally managed by Grupe Commercial Company
• Picnic sites
• Discovery trail
• Art in Public Places